Friday 31 January 2014

I am addicted to films #1

I watch a lot of films. And I like it. Especially in these winter days, when it's cold and raining. There's nothing better than lay down on the sofa, with a blanket, my hot water bottle (which I can't live without these days) and a cup of tea (Yorkshire, please). My auntie does't agree with me as it always generates some discussions between us. "You watch too much television", she says, or "How can you watch that many films?". Simple, I like it and it entertains me more that spending time on the internet, as I get bored easily (that said by someone who wants to be a Social Media Executive).

Anyway, yesterday it was time for me to watch "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". I was meant to watch it since it went to the cinemas, but with the price of the tickets here in England, that was not going to happen. Then when I went home for Christmas I didn't went to see it because I wanted to watch "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" (another amazing one!). Yesterday was finally the day I saw it. And I absolutely loved it! It was so amazing! Millions of times better than the first one and I am expecting "Mockingjay" (the 3rd and 4th film of the trilogy) to be even better! I'm not going to be a spoiler, as some of you might haven't seen it yet, but Katniss Everdeen is amazing and Jennifer Lawrence plays the part really well! All the cast in this film is amazing, the story, the effects, design, everything is amazing (I won't say this word again, promise). And I can't wait for next one, that premiers in November this year. Meanwhile, I'm going to watch the film another 50 times as I did with the first one. 

For those who have no idea of what I am talking about, please, go watch it NOW!!! 

Here's the the trailers for both films that are out:





"Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be always in your favour."

No comments:

Post a Comment