Thursday 20 February 2014

My bucket list

The other day, in conversation with a friend I decided to do my bucket list. For those who don't know, the bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die.
Obviously, this is something you really need to think about, but some of them are something I always wanted to do. This is what I have so far, but I am sure I am going to be adding some with time. So here it goes:

  • Experience New York
  • Go to Abu Dhabi, Australia and New Zealand;
  • Live and work in LA (ultimate life goal!)
  • Sky Diving and Bungee jumping
  • Drive a Lamborghini and a Ferrari 
  • Travel in Europe for a whole month
  • Own a pair of Louboutins (i know, superficial, but my dream shoes)
  • Volunteering in Africa
  • Work for Google (yeah, never going to happen)
  • Scuba diving in the Caribbean
  • Volunteer for an animal shelter
  • Go to a Champions League and World Cup Final (preferably one where Benfica or Portugal is on)
  • Do a coast to coast road trip in America
  • Do a Safari
  • Go to the Maldives or Fiji islands
  • Have another Surf lesson, in Hawaii 
  • Having my own marketing agency
  • Do a photography course
I know they are mostly travel related, and some of them  are not even achievable, but I would like to think they are. If you have no idea of what you want to do and need some inspiration or just want to have a place where you can keep record of what you want to do and what have you done, here the bucket list website - http://bucketlist.org/ - it's completely free and you can share your goals with your friends.

So share with me some of your wishes! Too curious to know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment