Thursday 6 March 2014

Oscars, selfies and photobombs

I know I am super late for the party, but rather late than never right?

First thing I have to say: how is it possible that DiCaprio hasn't won an Oscar yet? Especially after his amazing performance at "The Wolf of Wall Street"? I haven't seen "Dallas Buyers Club" yet, so I can't judge Matthew's performance on it, but seriously, DiCaprio has been waiting for this for years. And the photos I have seen on the internet were super funny, but poor DiCaprio. I felt really bad for him.

Second thing is I haven't seen the ceremony, and it is possible that I will never see it. Not that I don't like it, but it won't be on telly again and I can't be bother with it. However I seen a video of the part with the pizza delivery, which I found hilarious since most of the women were like "It's pizza, I'm not eating that" (If it was me, I'd ask for two slices) and Brad Pitt looked like he didn't have anything to eat for days. 

Third, the selfie everyone wants to be in. I mean everyone, because the amount of photoshopped versions I have seen with different people is insane. Even Homer Simpson wanted to be in it (that was my favourite one).  But seriously, that's the coolest selfie ever. Imagine just casually taking a selfie with Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, Jared Leto, Ellen Degeneres, Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie... oh wait a second, Lupita Nyong'o's  brother did it. Lucky bastard. 

And for last, the photobombs. I will never, ever get over Benedict Cumberbatch's photobomb. It was the best. ever. I mean, he looks like a 10 year-old boy in it. But that wasn't the only one. Apparently Jared Leto's also likes to be a photobomb. And Lupita. And Benedict again. And Jared, again. 

Because I'm like the coolest (not) person ever, guess what? I'm showing the pictures one more time, just in case you live in Mars and haven't seen it yet. 

The Simpsons edit. See if you can find Bart.

 Best. Photobomb. Ever. Mr Cumberbatch ladies and gentlemen.

Oh Leto!

What's up with his face? haha

So Lupita was photobombing Leto. Ok

 Poor thing. Didn't have food in days.


And for last, here's the gif for the second Benedict's photobomb. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment