Tuesday 15 September 2015

Places I like #1

I know I said before that I was coming back and post more regularly, but it's so hard when you don't have a laptop and no time! Hopefully this won't be for long since I'm planning to buy one very soon.

Anyway, I've decided to do a new thing. Every now and then I'll post about some of the places I like or have been, either in Liverpool or somewhere else. This could be a restaurant, club, park or whatever.

And to start with, I've chosen one of my favourite places for a good "brekkie" (for those who don't know, its the scouse word for breakfast) not only because I know the owners, but because it's actually a good place.

I'm talking about the Onion Deli on Aigburth Road. Just off Lark Lane (another on of my favourites), its a little deli, that serves from all day breakfast to sandwiches, fritatta, salads and wraps.
Last time I was there was a couple of weeks ago, where I was treated too well by the lovely staff. I had the full English (as always) with homemade beans which were delicious. The bread is amazing and if I'm not mistaken it's from a local bakery. They also have delicious homemade cakes that's are to die for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment